When can my child start in Preschool?
2 years old!
Preschool is a great way to start your child's educational journey. Join our 2 year old program-we have a new section that started January 7th, 2015-there are only a few spots left!! Our rich play-based program will build core foundational skills for your child, and free up a few hours of time for you! Call us for more information!
Now Enrolling for the 2015/2016 School Year!
Call now to schedule a tour! 847-526-7479
We offer a play-based curriculum designed to enrich and enhance the natural curiosity of each child.
- Proud to be accredited by NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- All teachers meet the Illinos state qualifications for Early Childhood Educators-most important, they love to teach!
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Low teacher to student ratio
We will guide each child to develop their social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual growth.
- Exploratory play
- Child-driven art experiences
- Gross and fine motor skill development
- Weekly music and movement class
- Non-denominational Spiritual Enrichment Program
Flexibility and extended care allow you to meet your family's needs.
- Morning and afternoon sessions
- Afternoon Science, Math and Literature Enrichment Classes
- Before and After Care available
We Play, We Learn, We Grow!
We welcome you to join the preschool fun and look forward to serving you and your child in a loving and friendly environment. For more information or to visit the school, simply call 847.526.7479 and ask to speak with our Director, Erica Jawnyj.